Friday, February 10, 2012

Julep Maven

So, I belong to a lot of "personalized" monthly shopping sites, such as JewelMintShoeDazzle, & JustFabulous.  I really like taking the little quizzes to figure out what they're going to recommend for me.  I rarely buy anything, & the couple things I have purchased I wasn't very psyched on.  Most recently, I signed up for Julep Maven after reading Adiel's post about it.  She does lots of awesome, fancy manis while I usually just do a simple, solid color but when I took the quiz & saw the colors, I loved them.  I signed up & bought the February 'It Girl' Box.
It's so cutely packaged!  AND it came with an Oscar shaped dark chocolate!
Here's a better look at the colors:
(Left to right: Rachel - Warm, rich, copper shimmer; Oscar - Multi-dimensional gold glitter; Elizabeth - Midnight blue with a hint of shimmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment